Hello- is this thing still even on?!? ;). I have had a whirlwind of a couple of weeks flying back to the states and then to Shanghai both for work meetings and I have another big meeting next week so to say I am exhausted and have been struggling with jet lag and have had zero energy/time to blog would all be an understatement; but if I am being honest, even leading up to the last two weeks I have had some trouble with the enthusiasm of keeping up my blog. I even thought about stopping altogether.
Four years of documenting our every move.
However, a few weeks off (and with hardly a camera in my hand) has taught me how much I still love documenting.
The ups, the downs, the highs and lows of mothering, the new experiences we are having in China, the daily grind that makes our lives special, the bond of our two girls. I love everything about it.
Our life looks a little different here and I don't have the same time to devote to my blog every single day. So I will continue to blog, but it will be at a much slower pace (I am thinking 1-2 times a week, some weeks more, some weeks less). I just thought I should let you know :). And let you know why there was radio silence the last couple of weeks.
Four years of documenting our every move.
However, a few weeks off (and with hardly a camera in my hand) has taught me how much I still love documenting.
The ups, the downs, the highs and lows of mothering, the new experiences we are having in China, the daily grind that makes our lives special, the bond of our two girls. I love everything about it.
Our life looks a little different here and I don't have the same time to devote to my blog every single day. So I will continue to blog, but it will be at a much slower pace (I am thinking 1-2 times a week, some weeks more, some weeks less). I just thought I should let you know :). And let you know why there was radio silence the last couple of weeks.
I love your blog and this whole new adventure in China - thanks for sharing as much as you have. Just throw your faithful readers a few pictures every now and then and enjoy the experience.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! I was getting worried! But I can't even begin to imagine how you have managed to keep it up! You amaze me!
ReplyDelete