Emma has always liked to swing, but Everly takes that love to a whole new level. Girly L.O.V.E.S to 'wing'. After I get home from work, she will want to nurse and then immediately pop off and say the sweetest little 'wing' going up in octaves if I am not paying attention to her.
We got this swing from my parents last year and it was our swing when we were little girls (hence the duck tape from the warping). We hung it up in a new location to get it out of the sun this year and purchased an additional swing so both girls can swing at the same time. As a result, we have already spent hours out here just swinging.
I just love her four tooth jack-o-lantern like smile combined with the dimple on her upper left cheek combined with the pure joy streaming out of her face.
Just when I think my baby is not a squish anymore, I capture a picture of her like this and thank my lucky stars that I am the one that gets to squeeze those squishy little thighs every day :).
Oh Eberleah, stop growing up so fast!




No comments:
Post a Comment