Emma: “I want Mommy to come home.”
Wes: “She will be home later around 5.”
Emma: “She can’t come home later.”
Wes: “She’s at work.”
Emma: “If she doesn't come now, then she can’t come home.”
Conversation Number
Two
Me (joking around with Emma): “I think I am going to cry.”
Emma: “Don’t cry mama, just be calm.”
Conversation Number
Three
Me: Emma, hold hands with Everly, look at the camera and say
cheese!”
** Emma tries to hold Everly’s hand; Ev’s does not cooperate
**
Emma: “Her is not a good listener.”
Conversation Number
Four
Me: “Emma is you could ask for only one thing from Santa for
Christmas, what would it be?”
Emma: “A blue present.”
Conversation Number
Five
Bobbob: “I am going to call him big T.”
Emma: “No, his name is Seodore.”
** This went on at least 25 times **
Bobbob: “ You know you are a little hard headed?”
Emma: “No, I’m not.”
Bobbob: “Yes, you are.”
Emma: “There is just hair on my head.”
Conversation Number
Six (picking her up from my in-law’s house)
Emma: “I’ve just been crying mommy.”
Me: “Oh, no. Why?”
Emma: “Because I just missed you.”
** As a side note, how do we feel about the new picture? Love it? Loathe it? Keep it? Get a new one? **

I think the new picture is perfect!!
ReplyDelete