Now, if I just showed you this picture of the jammies- you wouldnt get the full story :). After we bought these jammies, we promptly went home, changed into them, and started decorating the tree!
I thought the girls would be totally into this idea, but they much preferred dumping the ornaments everywhere as opposed to decorating with them :).
Or hiding behind the Christmas tree :).
Or you know, just generally not helping.
Oh, hi, there sweet Everly. You were a nice distraction to the Christmas ornaments that were scattered everywhere!
While mommy did most of the decorating :).
I kept encouraging them to stand in front of the tree and say cheese and then before I knew it, there was sweet Everly standing there saying "cheese".
And showing us her blue tounge!
And then she took my request one step further and decided to accessorize her outfit :).
Then, Emma decided it would be alright to say cheese for the camera :).
When I determined that I was not quite getting the pictures I had envisioned inside decorating the tree (like a nice, quiet little family where the sisters held hands), we moved the party outside "to see Santa". Could you see what I was going for below? (haha). Sometimes, even I, have to laugh at my attempts :).
Although, I did get this sweet picture of Ev's.
Then, once again, when I was least expecting it- they blew me away with their hugs and kisses!
Emma's face :). Then, Everly's face :).
And I fell in love with them and their matching Christmas jammies all over again!
















No comments:
Post a Comment