Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Hubs


Someone had a birthday!!!! I love birthdays!  And I love to celebrate birthdays.  And ask all kinds of hypothetical questions about birthdays (which are typically met with eye rolls).  Oh well :).

We had a pretty low key day.  We had gone to church the night before so we just relaxed and had coffee at home (maple pecan nut from Central Market- BEST coffee ever!).  We went out to breakfast as our little family of three and then ran some errands.  Back home, Emma and I took a killer nap while Wes watched football- best of both worlds for everyone.  After we woke up, Emma took her first four baby steps crawling.  It was so precious and Wes and I couldn't have been happier that we were together to see it.  We cheered and clapped at her and she looked at us like we were crazy.  We were just so darn proud of our munchkin.  Then we got ready for his family birthday party + Kelli and Cecil (who are also like our family :)).  It was at Cancun Mexican restaurant- Wes's favorite place to eat and was all kinds of yummy.  We had margaritas, good Mexican food and sopapillas :), yum yum.  Emma had lots of attention and loved seeing all of her uncles and aunts.

It was a great day- so glad we got to celebrate with Wes.  We love you baby.  So happy we got to spend another year together.  Cant wait to see what the next year holds ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment