Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Thrift Store Finds

I love baby girl clothing- I do not like the price tags that come with it.  I think Baby Gap and Old Navy have some of the cutest baby clothes, but I refuse to pay $20 - $40 for a dress.  I think that this price is outrageous for an outfit that can be worn for three months.  That being said, I only shop their clearance racks and still then only when I have an additional % off coupon.  But I still want Emma to look cute.  Wes introduced me to thrift store shopping- our favorites being Goodwill and Thrifttown.  A couple of Saturdays ago, we went to thrift town and I got the following for $12.97. 
I got two pairs of jeans, a pair of pants, a shirt, a pair of pajamas and a coat for $13.  I was so proud of myself too.  These are good brands too.  The coat is Osh Kosh and was $2.99.  The jeans are Ralph Lauren and Gymboree.  And the purple shirt is Old Navy.  The going price that I like to pay for Emma's clothes are $2 a piece.  I love finding great deals!!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Hopefully she will think it's cool when she gets older too.. Maybe the clothes at the thrift store will "look like her" and she will be excited to shop there :)

    ReplyDelete