We got back from a Disney Cruise a week ago (I know, I know but we left before it got serious) and I just wanted to check in, say hello! and with all this extra time on my hands maybe I will finally finally catch up on all my blog posts. Don't hold your breath, I just signed up for a 30 day Netflix trial and I may get sucked in...
In the meantime, here is what we have been up to the last week!
Followed by Rapunzel.
And Belle. The list went on and on, we met Vamparina, Ariel, Aurora, etc.
Wes has been a rockstar managing the home school (which has had a very steep learning curve for all involved, but we got our printer so things are looking up!) while I work from home. For arts and crafts, Ev's decided to build a house for her dolls and Emma built a maze for Zoom Zoom Heart.
I love watching their creativity come alive.
I organized my office and asked my family if they wanted my old stuff - spoiler alert, no one does ;).
A box was delivered!
In the form of Everly!!
This is what working from home looks like at times.
They have played nicely (maybe 1/10th of the time :)).
And I came downstairs and Wes had a box on his head!
I love finding little notes like this tucked under my door :), it makes this whole thing seem more sweet and less insane.
We were the only ones on the airport shuttle...
Day one back home we got to meet and greet with all the princesses (and the very important helper organizing the autographs - in case that wasn't obvious, it's Emma). First up, Elsa.
Followed by Rapunzel.
And Belle. The list went on and on, we met Vamparina, Ariel, Aurora, etc.
Wes has been a rockstar managing the home school (which has had a very steep learning curve for all involved, but we got our printer so things are looking up!) while I work from home. For arts and crafts, Ev's decided to build a house for her dolls and Emma built a maze for Zoom Zoom Heart.
I love watching their creativity come alive.
I organized my office and asked my family if they wanted my old stuff - spoiler alert, no one does ;).
A box was delivered!
In the form of Everly!!
This is what working from home looks like at times.
They have played nicely (maybe 1/10th of the time :)).
And I came downstairs and Wes had a box on his head!
I love finding little notes like this tucked under my door :), it makes this whole thing seem more sweet and less insane.
Pictured above: all the highlights.
Not pictured: that I am letting the kids bathe their hatchimals in the sink while I write this, the multiple texts I send Austin every day just to stay sane, the tantrums, meltdowns and number of glasses of wine ;). Just keeping it real :).














No comments:
Post a Comment