Monday, February 18, 2019

Checking In


Well, hello there! If anyone is still there? It's been awhile! We just spent three wonderful weeks with Nonni (here in China!). We went to Snowy Mountain, the Bamboo Sea, Chengdu Panda Research Base, Zigong and most importantly celebrated our Emma turning SEVEN!!! We had lots of time for puzzle making, book reading, game playing and snuggling. We hit up playgrounds and the trampoline park. There were sleepovers and Chinese New Year performances. I read an entire book (Where the Crawdads Sing - p.s. read it immediately, so good!). We celebrated Valentine's Day, had cupcakes with Emma's classroom and ended with a Unicorn arts and crafts party with her friends! It was a busy three weeks with our favorite (and might I add, most frequent) visitor!! Can't wait to catch you up soon! I have missed this little corner of the internet. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow - I can't believe Emma is 7! I'm ordering the book - sounds like a great read and just what I like. Can't wait for your posts about your 3 week adventure - sounds like fun. Happy belated Chinese new year!

    ReplyDelete