^ we got tickets to the China PGA for the third weekend in March! ^
^ I love these pear trees. ^
^ this girl is just so smiley. ^
^ I am not sure if they will always want to dress as twins so I am embracing it while it lasts. ^
^ I am not sure what Everly is doing in the background, but I love it!! ^
^ I guess that is what she was up too ;). ^
^ looking impossibly big! ^
^ running (as fast as she can go). ^
^ dancing ^
^ and rolling her eyes at mommy ;). ^
^ love these three pictures of Emma- need to find a place in her room for them when we get home! ^
^ an outfit change by Ev's (I honestly for the life of me cannot remember why she changed clothes) and back outside to wait for Ev's best friend and her family to come over (fun fact: Ev's best friends mom is Emma's teachers assistant that Emma adores!). ^
^ they were being extra affectionate. ^
^ trying to capture them with the cherry blossom tree. ^
^ watched them slow dance around the street until our friends arrived. ^
^ off we went to the golf expo. ^
^ we watched some golf (which was a little hard with all of the kiddos, but we managed). ^
^ back at our house, the kids rode bikes and put on their roller blades and then we shared a really nice meal together. ^
^ on Sunday morning, just Ev's and I went to her gymnastics class. ^
^ while Wes and Emma headed back to watch some more golf. ^
^ Ev's and I joined Wes and Emma when we got home from gymnastics. it looks like we have it all together here and we were not steaming mad at each other, but we were. the girls were over walking, we only had one stroller, and we could not get off this golf course to save our lives. or our sanity. we were OVER it. all of us. except Wes, who always remains level headed (bless him in this crazy house full of girls). ^
^ one of the happier moments. ^
^ back to gymnastics (which we nearly missed because we were stuck on that golf course!). after class, we rewarded ourselves with some mexican food and margaritas after our morning. ^
^ evening bike/scooter rides have been my favorite. ^
^ the cherry blossoms don't hurt the situation. ^
^ Ev's thought it was hilarious that her Lemur was "stuck" in a tree. ^
^ scooter rides * 2^
^ loved this picture from Emma's teacher - it was crazy hair day (we convinced her to not go too crazy because we were headed to Xi'an that afternoon). ^
^ took a high speed train to Xi'an (more on that to come). ^
^ back in Chengdu - after the 2016/2017 winter, I promised to never take blue sky days for granted. I think I am making good on my promise so far ;). ^
^ I love to see their imaginations work together. ^
^ flying the drone! ^
^ Emma taught us a new game where she writes her sight words (or just words from her books) on a piece of paper and she crumbles it up into a snow ball. after we each choose our snowball, we run around chasing each other. when you are hit with a snowball, you have to stop, open it up and read it. it has been so fun!! ^
^ Wes surprised the girls and went to lunch one day! sis had a scooter race so he went to watch her :).^
^ after we went to the dentist (the last Saturday of the month), the girls requested to go to the blue ball playground so off to the indoor playground we went! ^
^ riding bumper cars with daddy. ^
^ they played for hours - literally we had to insist it was time to leave - only pausing for a lunch break. p.s. I heard that five was the golden age, but really I think it might be six (I am loving this age with Emma!!). ^
^ near the end, Emma convinced me to go up on the slide with her - sure do love these girls and all the little things we get to do with each other every month. ^















































The picture of Emma in the blue balls is the BEST! I just got Kate that Green dress she is wearing ;)
ReplyDelete