Friday, January 8, 2016

32

On Christmas Eve, I turned 32.  It was the best morning; Wes brought me coffee in bed, I ate ice cream out of the carton with my babies, we got dressed and ready for a birthday breakfast of biscuits and gravy with my family, I blew out candles, opened presents, enjoyed an outdoor fire and just soaked up my special day.  After I told my sisters about a conversation the previous night between Wes and I about receiving words of affirmation on my birthday, my sisters and parents went around the room while I was opening presents and told me five of their favorite things about me (Austin even made me the sweetest sign that I can reflect back on).  It was special, meaningful and really touched my heart.

Here are a few pictures from the morning if you would like to take a look...




















I think it is going to be a good year :).

No comments:

Post a Comment