Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Preschool


We enrolled Emma in preschool back in March at our church.  I can still remember filling out the application form and it asked me how many words she knew and I had to write down zero.  Our baby couldn't even talk when we registered her for school.  Now she is a legitimate 18 month old that is talking up a storm and started preschool today.  I am still dumbfounded; how is my baby big enough for preschool?

adore this picture of me and my baby
We got up this morning and made Emma's lunch- I wanted to carry on the tradition from my parents and snuck a little note in Emma's lunch box :).


Then, I wanted to have a little first day of school photo shoot outside by our yellow door.  I took away the cup and spoon that Emma was playing with, so our photo shoot started out with a few tears.


But ended with a few smiles :).


Love the drama of a toddler!


Then it was off to school.  Such a big girl wearing her backpack!  Don't worry, it's not heavy- it has one dress and one diaper in it; our little one is just petite.


Holding daddy's hand walking across the parking lot- I think these two are going to miss each other more than they know :).


My favorite picture of the day- looking so grown up here!


Emma has her name on the door :), and her own place to sit at the table!


She was such a big girl- no tears when we dropped her off.  It helps that we also drop her off in the same spot every Sunday during Mass.  Everly and I went to pick her up at 2- and she had a good report all around!


She even colored me (and daddy) a picture of the letter A.  This is how I plan on saving most of her "artwork"- just snapping a picture of it and tossing it.


It is safe to say that Everly loves Emma going to preschool too- lots of one on one mommy time.  She was able to do her tummy time and play on her activity mat with no Emma!



She was also smothered in kisses all day :).  Love my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment